Thanks to the development of the modern science and technology, all these put wheel to the development of the agricultural UAV and pesticide pspraying drone-based precision agriculture. Pesticide spraying agricultural drone is integrated of high-efficiency brushless motor, intelligent flow control and spraying pesticide flow control system.
1.More precision & consistency:
• The drones are equipped with highly accurate geo-referenced multispectral and near-infrared aerial imaging.
• Farmers can get ultra-high-resolution, stitchable imagery for valid processing.
• Maximum precision and consistency in every flight: Every control command, every flight path, any photo position and camera orientation: exact.
• You receive information in detail about soil, crop and water condition.
2.Preserve & obtain:
• Save time by reproduction: Repeat proven waypoint flights exact and fully automated.
• Analyse and compare results of automated waypoint navigation flights.
• Improve your data processing sustainably.Quick Survey: Press button to achieve a ground sample distance (GSD) down to millimetres.
• Intelligent helps to Useful monitoring of small and medium-scale areas in less time.
• Less time required. Quickly airborne. Quick live image analysis. Detailed analysis of ultra-high-resolution imagery.
• Less staff requirement with more safety: Smart one-hand camera control, waypoint navigation and imaging automation.
• Less risk: Actionable information for nutrient management plans to meet statutory obligations.
• Reduction of operation expenses through precise assessment of seeds, fertiliser, pesticides and irrigation.
• Low-noise, emission-free & environmentally friendly operation.
4.Range of application:
• UAV / Drone-based survey and multispectral measurements for site-specific land development.
• UAV / Drone-based ecological and agronomic rural cultivation.
• UAV / Drone-based analysis of soil, health and vigor of crops.
• UAV / Drone-based agricultural development, irrigation and nutrient management.
• UAV / Drone-based fertilizer and pesticides accurate measurement.
• UAV / Drone-based topographic surveys, slope angle measurement and volumetric analysis for site design.
• UAV / Drone-based environmental impact assessment and flood risk surveys.