1.Pesticide spraying agricultural drone is integrated of high-efficiency brushless motor, intelligent flow control, precise aerial spraying pesticide and advanced flight control system. The drone flying vibration is small and can carry precision instruments and spraying pesticides more accurately;
2. Terrain requirements are low; operations are not subject to altitude restrictions, in Tibet, Xinjiang and other high altitude areas;
3. Take off short, high efficiency, high attendance;
4. Environmental protection, no exhaust gas, in line with national energy conservation and green organic agriculture development requirements;
5. Easy maintenance, use, maintenance costs low;
6. The overall size is small, lightweight, easy to carry;
8. carbon fiber blade and arms structure to guarantee the strength of the drone body and flying stability.
9. The spray device has a self-stabilizing function to ensure that the spray is always vertical
10. Intelligent flight control can realize semi-autonomous and autonomous takeoff and landing, switch to the attitude mode or GPS attitude mode, simply by manipulating the throttle lever can easily operate the helicopter smooth landing.
11. Out of control protection, the helicopter in the loss of remote control signal can be automatically hover in place, waiting for the signal recovery.
12. Fuselage posture automatic balance, rocker corresponding to the body posture, the maximum posture tilt 45˚, suitable for smart large mobile flight action.
13. GPS posture mode (standard version of this feature can be obtained through the upgrade), precise positioning and high degree of locking, even in the windy weather, hover accuracy will not be affected.
14. The new rotor and the main rotor power separation, making the main rotor motor power from the tail rotor wear, to further improve the load capacity, while strengthening the aircraft safety and handling. This is also the direction of unmanned helicopter development.
15. High-speed intelligent centrifugal nozzle design, not only can control the rate of liquid spraying, you can also control the size of pesticide droplets, the control range of 10-150 microns.