Intelligent Control System of Indoor Service Robot
Regarding the more and more popular indoor intelligent service robots, it can be divided into three parts from the technical and functional aspects:
1. Indoor and complex space precision positioning navigation system (not based on GPS);
2. Intelligent drive and control system basing on multi-sensor fusion and related control algorithms ;
3. Functional hardware platform basing on the motor, the server and a variety of mechanical structure of the.
For the above three major technical modules, the vast majority of the current domestic research and development focus on a relatively simple module, "indoor precision positioning", "intelligent control system" module are rare on the market, almost no mature, suitable for technical solutions to choose from.
Aim at the above bottleneck in the development of the above-mentioned industry, our intelligent control system adopts the data fusion through UWB technology, inertial navigation technology and optimal position estimation algorithm, it can provide high-speed and accurate core position information for the indoor UAV and intelligent roots. According to the precise position information, the system can guide the unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) and the robot to complete the autonomous routing and multiple application services through the integrated navigation control algorithm in the motion control system. Therefore, this intelligent control system is for the indoor service robot industry market provides a complete set of complete, mature technology solutions.
Using the most advanced ultra-wideband radio positioning technology; it has high penetrating power, low power consumption, anti-jamming effect, high security, low complexity of the system advantages, and it can significantly reduce the cost of base station positioning system.
One base station precision positioning system can cover about 40,000 square meters indoor complex environment.
1. Fusion sensor data and flight control inertial navigation technology and optimal position estimation algorithm to make secondary positioning data output accuracy and stability to be further enhanced to achieve the indoor complex environment within 5 ~ 250px positioning error.
2. Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 CPU, 667M frequency processor to ensure that 8-axis closed-loop servo control / open-loop pulse control, high-speed pulse capture, high-speed pulse The output ensures reference control for each axis.
3. Flexible cam track, electronic gear linkage movement, multi-axis superimposed movement allows users to customize various types of cam curve to meet the needs of various applications; electronic gear linkage allows dynamic changes in connection ratio, the linkage ratio after the change in real-time effect ; Support motion superposition function, you can set the different connection ratio of the two axes were superimposed.
4. The central control system based on outer loop solution can not only control the driving and function realization of single unmanned aerial vehicle and robot, but also realize coordination and dispatch of multiple robots in complex environment.
This system is only available for professional customers.